1. General Provisions
the requirements of the GDPR May 25, 2018. "About personal data" and
determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure
security of personal data "BSL Pro" SIA (hereinafter - the Operator).
1. The operator sets his most important goal and condition for the implementation of his
activities respect the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his
personal data, including the protection of privacy rights
life, personal and family secrets.
2. This policy of the Operator in relation to the processing of personal data
(hereinafter - the Policy) is applied to all information that the Operator can
get about the website visitors http://www.bslpro.lv/
. 2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal
data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of processing
personal data (unless processing is necessary for
clarification of personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as
computer programs and databases to ensure their availability on the Internet
at the web address http://www.bslpro.lv/
4. Personal Data Information System - the aggregate that is contained in
databases of personal data, and ensures their processing
information technologies and technical means;
5. Depersonalization of personal data - actions that are resulted in
being unable to determine ownership of personal data without additional information to a specific user or another specimen of personal data;
6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or collection of
actions (operations) performed by using automation equipment or
without the usage of such tools with personal data, including the collection, recording,
systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change),
extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access),
de-identification, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - state body, municipal body, legal or
individual organizing independently or together with other persons
and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining
purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be
processing, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to
determined or determined by the user of the website http://www.bslpro.lv/
9. User - any visitor of the website http://www.bslpro.lv/
10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing
personal data to a specific person or a particular circle of persons;
11. Distribution of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transmission of personal data) or on acquaintance with personal data unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in mass media placement in the information telecommunication networks or providing access to personal
data in some other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data
on the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state,
foreign private individual or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data - any actions that are resulted in
personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further
restoration of the content of personal data in the information system
personal data and (or) the result of which is destroyed material
personal data carriers. 3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
1. Last name, first name, patronymic;
2. Email address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. Year, month, date and place of birth;
5. Information about education, profession, specialty and qualifications, requisites
6. Information about previous positions and work experience, military duty,
7. Also on the site is the collection and processing of impersonal data about visitors.
(including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika
and Google Analytics and others).
8. The above data is further referred to under the Policy combined by a common
concept of personal data. 4. Purpose of processing personal data
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is the conclusion, execution and
termination of civil contracts.
2. Also, the Operator has the right to notify the User about new
products and services, special offers and various eventsю. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages, by sending a letter to the Operator to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with a mark: "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers ".
3. Impersonal User data collected via Internet services statistics are used to collect information about the actions of users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content. 5. Legal grounds for the processing of personal data
1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only in case of
filling them in and / or sending them by the User independently through special
forms, that are located on the site http://www.bslpro.lv/
. Filling in relevant
forms and / or sending personal data to the Operator, User
agrees with this Policy.
2. The operator processes the impersonal data about the User in case if it is
allowed in the settings of the User's browser (enabled to save files
Data Security of personal data that is processed by the Operator is provided by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures that have to necessary be implemented with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and accepts all
possible measures precluding access to personal data
of unauthorized persons.
2. Personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances be
transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases that are related to the execution of
3. In case of detection of any inaccuracies in personal data, the User may
update them himself by sending a notification to the Operator's email address: email@example.com marked as "Update personal data.
4. The term for processing personal data is unlimited. User
may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data, by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Withdrawal of consent for processing personal data. 7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. Operator prior to the commencement of the cross-border transfer of personal data is obliged to ensure that a foreign state on the territory, which is supposed to be able to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements may be implemented only in the case of the written consent of the subject of personal data on the cross-border transmission of his personal data and / or execution
the contract to which is the subject of personal data. 8. Final provisions
1. The user can get any clarification on issues of the interest, concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by using the email email@example.com.
2. This document will reflect in any processing policy changes.
personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet : http://www.bslpro.lv/en/policy